Very tired – so in order to prevent myself from rambling – I think it’s time for some chronological bullet points.
- Worked in India – not as hectic as the first time – but still fairly crazy
- Stayed on an extra day – in order to have a ‘tourist day’. Drank too much the night before – got up after one hours sleep – and went off with an english chap, and our hotel driver. Saw stuff. Taj Mahal – big and made of marble. Bought a rug. Not happy with the fact that I bought a rug – far too grown-up a thing to do.
- Little Sister has produced a Little Niece. Well – not so little, a monster from what I hear. From all accounts – rather a long and drawn-out process, but both came through well in the end.
- The above led to my drinking champagne. Drank my pub dry of champagne, in fact – and moved onto the guv’nor’s private stock.
- And – this weekend just been, went a-camping. Too much booze, not enough sleep – but a good level of food, fire, music & sun.
- Now – back in London – very tired. But without any house keys, cellphone, duvet, or anything else. Hopefully Chook will be dropping some or all of this stuff off tonight (along with my new horse) – and I can get some sleep.