So… getting very close to doing a wee spot of travel.
- Ride a Triumph Tiger 800 XCa from the Ace Cafe in London, to the Ace Cafe in Beijing
- Probably head into Mongolia, ride a rather smaller Chinese Shineray 150 around the Steppe, with a tent strapped to the bike
- 17 days in North Korea, maybe more if they find any “objectionable material” in any laptops/phones/hard-drives I take in
- Japan, to watch some rugby
- Then – a choice of
- returning to the UK in winter, and looking for a job at a time of year when people are unlikely to be hiring;
- Or – heading to NZ for summer, and chilling out while I figure out how much money I have left, and how desperately/soon I’ll be looking for a job in 2020